You can review fees by downloading a CSV that can then be opened in Excel (or other spreadsheet software that supports the CSV file format).
STEP 1 – Click on the Reports tab to access the reporting engine.
STEP 2 – Fill out the form to request the report:
In order to run the report, the three fields above the line are required.
Date type: Fees have up to four dates associated with them.
- Assessed: the date the fee was generated
- Processed: the date the fee was paid for
- Refunded: the date the fee was refunded
- Failed: the date the fee was failed
Use Date from and Date to to select which range of dates you’d like to see fees for
You can then fill out the following optional information to get only specific information. Leaving these fields blank will get all the data (ie leaving it blank is like doing a “select all”).
- Offering: Search and select an offering to get fees for that offering. After selecting one, another box will pop up where you repeat the process to include more offerings.
- Statuses: Select what types of fees you’d like to see (billed, pending, or failed). To select multiple types, hold down the control key (or command key on Mac) while clicking.
- Service Fees: Select what fees you’d like to see. To select multiple types, hold down the control key (or command key on Mac) and click on each one.
STEP 3 – Open the email
After running the report, you will receive an email to the email you use to login which will contain a link to download the report.
The report must fully download before your open it or you may receive an error saying only a certain percent of the report downloaded or you may receive garbled data. If this happens, go back to the email and click the “clicking here” link again.
STEP 4 – Review the Fees
Save the file with a descriptive name. Please note that the default file name is generic and every report you pull will have this same file name with the date the report was pulled appended to the name.
You can analyze and manipulate the data in your report as you see fit. Here are the types of data you will receive in the report. The bolded columns are the ones to focus on.
- Transaction ID
- Billing Entity
- Billing Entity Bank
- Billing Type
- Account ID
- Account Name
- Offering ID
- Offering Name
- Escrow Agent
- Escrow Bank
- Resource ID
- Assessed Date (Date the transaction fee was earned)
- Last Processed Date (Date the batch was processed (billed) and the money was pulled)
- Last Failed Date
Note: that if there were no transactions meeting the criteria you chose on the Reports page, you will receive a blank report.