You can now archive offerings to hide them from the default view! When you go to your account panel and click on “Offerings”, you now see there are three different views: active, archived, and all. Archiving an offering takes it out of the default view and only displays it in the archived and all views. This is especially useful for hiding test offerings or offerings that have concluded so you only see a list of the offerings you access often.
To archive an offering:
- click on the “Details” button for the offering
- click on the “Archive” button at the top right.
To unarchive an offering:
- click on the Unarchive button for the offering (you will need to switch your view to archived or all)
- click on the Details button for the offering (you will need to switch your view to archived or all)
- click on the “Unarchive” button at the top right.
To switch views:
Use the buttons on the top right of the grid.